Monday, January 16, 2012

piece of me is missing

A piece of me today was ripped out, my heart is breaking. So many emotions and feelings running through me, ANGER, sadness, crying. They always used to say you never really appreciate something until its gone, which is so true. Though this may not be important to you like it is to me, but my dog is now moving in with my brother today. He didn't even give me a chance to say a proper goodbye.

I had just woken up and my hair was a mess there was a knock on the door and there was my brother saying hes taking her. Though him taking her is for the better because he has a yard that she can run and play in. She was so excited to see him she completely forgot about me but she didn't know that she was leaving for good.

Though it does sound a little silly now that I write it out on my laptop but I miss her, she was like a bestfriend, a sister a piece of my family. we've been through good times and bad, her abusing me (shes a boxer and she hits me, its funny). I guess i will have to remember her for the cone headed, annoying little dog that she is. I LOVE YOU DIAMOND!

they say blogging is a good form of therapy and i feel they are correct.

peace and blessings :]

No comments:

Post a Comment