Friday, November 15, 2013

I Am Married!

Hello,

Long time no type..haha..I thought I was being clever.. ANYWHO!

Well you may have read about my YouTube videos that come out every Friday. But I am sad to inform you that I have been missing some Friday videos. So if you want to see my latest and definitely over due YouTube video, come check out my channel at; www.youtube.com/azillia1

But to inform you about my life..

I am currently apartment hunting!! And though I have found some good ones sadly to say they were scooped up before I even had a chance. :(

But don't fret my pets, the search is still a go!!

Also, a friend of mine and I sang at an open mike night (and if you have me as a friend on Facebook or follow me then you can watch the video!)

Also, speaking of Facebook if you do not already know the importance of November 11th...then your life is a failure haha Just kidding. But on November 11th, 39 beautiful years ago my husband was born! Leonardo DiCaprio :) And so I have made the tradition to horribly Photoshop my face into his pictures on his birthday!

Cant really think of what else is happening besides this Monday I will be 19 years old..but that's not important hahah. My mom and aunt are on their way up to visit me today for the weekend! :)

But yeah, hope all is well!  Sorry for such a short blog post.

Peace and love,

Oni! 


No comments:

Post a Comment