Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How Mustaches Can Save A Man Life

Hello all of you wonderful people out there!

Well I just recently did a review on some online surveys that send you free things and or money but at the time (approximately 50 minutes after I made the video they sent me an email that made that video invalid).

But, before I jump ahead of myself...this video of which I speak will me on my Youtube channel this Friday (because I make new videos every Friday in case you didn't know) unless I have technical difficulties...with my internet it happens... A LOT!

With one of the sites that I take surveys on they sent me a campaign thing to partake in. And basically we are raising money to help stop prostate cancer! And I bet you are like, "Well, what does this have to do with mustaches?"....I am not quite positive yet! haha I just read the campaign (while sleep deprieved and hungry) and what I got from it was you post pictures of yourself in a mustache weither real or fake, male or female and you direct them to your site that you sign up for where you or other people can donate money to help fight prostate cancer. I am still not sure why that has anything to do with mustaches, but when I find out YOU will be the first to know!

But if you would like to donate to such a wonderful cause as this (save the testies (that's what I call it)) then I will leave a link to my page on their website! And feel free to sign up yourself and help out with the cause!! LINK -> http://mosista.co/azizacraig <- LINK (in case you didn't see it, its surrounded by arrows and says link really BIG beside it!)

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment