Monday, November 17, 2014

Saying Goodbye To Peter Pan

Hello beautiful people of the galactic interweb! (I wanted to make it sound fancy)

Haha well I'm here to vent and talk about my life...nothing new.

Soooo i have 2 hours and 28 mins left as a teenager :((((((( (probably less after i post it) (2hr 7mins now)

And in preparation for this moment i have started a new tradition with myself (feel free to try it out). You take how ever old you are and write out a list of cool, important, or things you were proud of in that number. And since i am saying adieu to my life as a teenager i wrote down 20 things i did this year. (I'm not gonna share them though)

But as a side note to my impending doom of aging.....SOMEONE STOLE MY FREAKING HAT! It was the first hat i ever bought, as well as the first thing i ever bought online, as well as the first beanie i ever owned. (Oh, the memories) I have been going to this college for many years, and have left important items lying around, and to know now that someone would take something from me is offensive and hurtful. But hey, now i know that society is still as corrupt and untrustworthy as it has always been.

I feel like i should do something crazy and wild as my last moments of my teenage life. But lets be real i am a grandpa at heart and am getting more sleepy by the second lol I'll probably eat some dinner and go to bed only to find my thoughts keeping me awake.

I am going to be an adult...gross. As a child i couldn't dream of anything better and now i just want it to be the opposite, its all down hill from here. Next thing you know ill be 40...(no offense to people 40 or older)

Where is Peter pan and the lost boys when i need them!

I hope i don't become to much of a grumpy and stuffy adult!

Peace and love yall,

The soon to be adult oni. (Why did that rhyme haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment