Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My thoughts about blogging before i started

I thought this whole blogging experience would be different. I thought people would find more interesting topics to talk about then their pets or families or politics. Don't get me wrong i love my dog and my family not nearly so much as politics.But come on can we pick any other subjects that would be less dry. [not to offend anyone who used those as their topics of the days ;)]

 Also, not to offend any readers but i feel as though in my opinion that those topics are boring. But anyway not to get sidetracked... where was i? oh yeah that's right how i though my first time at blogging would go.... I thought there would be better topics to write about like life the common everyday Joe schmo who makes average money with problems and such. 

You know become like a ask sally ad in the newspaper...without a identity without a trace but the only thing left behind are my beautiful words of wisdom, or not so beautiful. but hey its life what can i say. I would think if i was to show a English teacher my blogs they would be appalled and i don't blame them but i want to feel comfortable typing to my readers [which at this point and time isn't anyone]. I want the type of readers who will ask questions ask for advice get into a habit of typing in my URL to see what I've written. Though i don't want to put myself on any type of pedestal at all. I would like to have a connection, a moment with my readers. Also down the road i was thinking of doing contests or something and giveaways. I would like to have my blog be the blog that has everything maybe even a little bit of politics [maybe....just maybe]



well that's all folks - peace and blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment