Tuesday, December 13, 2011

introduction

Well I'm not really sure of a good way to introduce myself so ill just tell it truthfully. I am a artists whose not obsessed with art. I make grammatical errors and punctuation errors sometimes when i type,though i have wanted to start a blog for a very long time. I don't really type with full sentences so i guess you could say im not a good blogger :/ I'm addicted to YouTube and google. I don't know what it is that entices me so much but it does. My favorite colors are green and blue, and i decided to keep myself a mystery to always leave my readers guessing, which is hard to do when your being completely honest... but wouldn't that make me a liar in some sense? I love to read, my favorite book of all time that i would suggest to anyone whose looking for a good book is hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick :D well since I'm not exactly sure who i am yet in life this is all i have but believe you me i will be adding more along my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment