Sunday, June 9, 2013

A late night realization

So I'm sitting here on my aunts couch at 1:48 in the morning singing to myself and realizing just how blessed I am. I have a come a long way as a person and i realize now how far left I have to go, and honestly I'm not as afraid as what I would have imagined myself to be.

Just last year I would of loathed taking pictures: and I still have to remind myself that the camera is my friend and that I don't have to be frightened by it. But now I'm posting up pictures like there is no tomorrow and asking everyone I see to take a picture with me...only if I know them of course haha
I have made a lot of friends and relstionships with people that I hope to last a lifetime. And now I get to begin a new chapter in my life. This one will be called college ....

Sincerely, oni.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment