Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The anticipation that kills

With the beach two days away and college in thirteen, I'm not sure how much longer I can endure this anticipation!

I feel like I want college to be happening right now! But honestly I'm not so sure. In my life (and probably in everyone's) they've had "checkpoints" or so to speak.

For me it was "man I Can't wait to be ten! The big one oh, first time in the double digits :)" then came the, "man when I'm eleven I'll be a PRE TEEN!" (Probably one of the coolest things to be haha) then I got into the teenage years and was raving over turning sixteen. Not only because I thought I was gonna have some raving party but also I'll be able to drive!! As all these check points come about, I realize that college just feels like another to add to the list.

I'm not sure if I'm actually excited or if I'm going along with the normalcy of college.

I don't know, peace and love.

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment