Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New hair, new college, new boy?

Well since it has been far too long since I've updated this thing, I think its about time :)

Well I leave for college in t minus 5 days (I've always wanted to say that haha)! And I'm absolutely, positively excited!! Even though it will be a hard and new experience of sharing a room with a girl i don't know for the next year. Also I was lucky enough to get special permission to move in a day early so guess who's picking the room with the biggest closet haha

Also I got a new hair cut and I'm really liking it! It suits me well and a lot of other people like it also. Maybe I'll post a pic :)

And too update you on my non existent love life, my adorable boss gave me the advice of asking him out or for his number and when I did he completely ignored me. I guess that's good tho cause at least I can go to college with a clear heart and mind now!

Well my cats bugging me to pet her so peace and love!

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment