Saturday, October 26, 2013

JC Caylen is actually a black girl?

Well hello there lovelies!

I've been in a good mood suprisingly with all of the crappy things that happened today...for example:
-I was editing my youtube video and I am still waiting for it to upload because I had to keep making tweaks and wait for my slow internet. (this probably won't be up until Saturday by the looks of my computer haha) (1:14pm saturday morning and it was finally done! ugh lol)
-Which since the first thing I do on a friday morning is edit I didnt eat, clean, shower or exercises till later today
-I didnt have time to work on any homework/projects
-I couldn't figure out how to flip my signature on a document
-Had to learn how to make my own crappy thumbnails for my videos
-Had a dorm room inspection after piling up all of my "tried on morning outfits" onto the empty bed in my room (But we passed)
-Didnt feel out any apartment applications! (yes, I am moving (hopefully) ill probably blog and vlog about that sometime in the future)

I could focus on the negative for probably a while, but I am still HAPPY! So that is a plus. It could be the Chinese food I bought..

Just so yah know tomorrow I am going to get pho!! So yummy and super excited.

But go check out my latest video and see why JC Caylen is actually a black girl in the link below!
 JC Caylen is actually a black girl?

Hope you guys are doing well!

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment