Monday, October 14, 2013

Youtube & Updates

Well hello there beautiful people!

I have come to inform you of my life and what exactly is happening. Well if you didn't already know I am in college and sorta loving it. I live on campus so that is really convenient for me!! I was in five clubs my first quarter (some of them no longer exist :/) and I have a part time job that I work 20 hours a week and have five classes a week. But guess what my GPA is??

I am super excited to say that I have a 3.9, hopefully this quarter it won't drop!! Also, I got to help out with the fashion week here so that was cool, making connections and friends along the way!! And yesterday was our luncheon at Panera bread...and let me tell you free food is the best food!!! Being a college kid you get it where you can hah!

And what I really came on here to talk about, is that I have been vlogging on YouTube pretty regularly now. New video every Friday!! (I have decided) And if you want to, come and check them out! They aren't really about fashion or anything like that, just more so about my life and the funny stories that inhabit it.

But yes that is all for now, lovelies!

peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment