Saturday, September 13, 2014

Meeting Misterwives & Making Mistakes

Hello lovies,

Well i have some pretty awesome news! Today i got to check off some things on my bucket list! One thing that i always wanted to do was go to a live concert.

Well back home i went to an African drum thing in a park...so if that counts lol

But i got to see Misterwives perform LIVE! (Sept, 13 2014 so i can remember this forever lol) And let me just let you know they were amazing!

But to my own stupidity i missed out on an amazing opportunity! Let me just warn you, its pretty dumb...

Well i lost my new glasses that transition into sunglasses and because of this i have to carry my glasses while wearing my sunglasses. And I'm sure you're thinking, "whats the problem with that?" Well my dear internet friends, it means i cant see ANYTHING!

And because of this one problem i let a huge opportunity pass by me. Literally.

Mandy lee from Misterwives walked RIGHT past me. But since i can't see and have had so many horrible experiences of mistaking people for other people, i just thought she was a random girl.

Fortunately, i complimented her on her absolutely adorable outfit. And like 10 minutes later i realized WHO i just complimented!

And GET THIS. I tweeted about it and she favorited it! Which is another thing on my bucket list. (To get recognition from someone important/ influential/ who i look up to/ someone famous)

So i can happily check off more and more items and accomplishments on my bucket list while I'm in college!

Welp, that's all i gots for yall beautiful people, until next time!

Random plugin: GO LISTEN TO MISTERWIVES THEY'RE AMAZING!

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment