Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I Became BFF's With Kendall Jenner & Fashion Week

Hello beautiful virtual world,

I am back yet again to write down my thoughts while they are still fresh in my mind.

Well i have been volunteering for fashion week again this year and the week is slowly coming to a close.

But before i go on about fashion week, i need to let the world know (not because I'm proud or not proud, just because it happened) that i had a dream with Kendall Jenner in it. And i honestly don't watch their show or follow up on their lives. (No hatred or flattery, i just think they are attractive people, simple enough) But i honestly had to Google their faces to figure out which one was in my dream. And it happened to be miss Kendall, who is trying to make a name for herself in the modeling industry now. Good for her! But that's all for my jenner experience.

Speaking of the modeling industry. I got to model today for my designer and i also get to model on Saturday for her again, which is fun. (No i don't consider myself a model, nor am i trying to become a model. I simply like doing it for fun, and only for my designer)

But to shine a dark light onto this years fashion week, IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNORGANIZED. I'm not sure whats going on but all the events and fashion shows seem unorganized and chaotic. Not in the "we are at a fashion show" type of chaos, but more "we didn't plan and we don't know what we are doing or what needs to be done" sort of chaos.

But who knows maybe it could turn out better in the rest of the week? I'm hoping so! Fingers crossed for a greater fashion week this week! (If not i might not come back)

Well that's all for now lovies! Maybe ill post some pictures? Or do a more in-depth blog about fashion week? :)

Who knows.

Peace and love yall,

Oni.

(Please read this blog while listening to really chill music.) (My suggestion is Sooky Black and hozier (they are my addiction right now)) Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment