Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Apartment Is Getting A Facelift!

Hello beautiful people of the internet!

I am in class eating my morning oatmeal (with raisins) of course, and i thought to myself, "self...i should blog". So heres i be!

Well, my apartment is getting a facelift and make over as i arrange and rearrange EVERYTHING 😒. (yes the emoji was necessary lol)

I just wanted to say that i am proud of how cool its looking! Apartment tour? Possibly, don't hold your breath though haha

I have all my art hanging up that i made in elementary, middle and high school. And i honestly think i might start painting and stuff again?

Also, Edward is finally here from back home!! He keeps falling over though, but i pick him back up as i should hahah (you'll meet him sometime?)

Well that's all i got for now cause i really want this oatmeal lol

Peace and love yall!

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment