Thursday, October 23, 2014

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

So i might of bitten off more than i can chew.

Sadly to say i am feeling stressed and constantly on edge, but i know that if i complete all my tasks it'll pay off in the end.

To give you a glimpse of my current struggle, here's some things i have to get done in list format.

-Ironically I'm going to a presentation that's talking about managing work, school and stress. (Waiting for the bus to go as i type)
-I'm in fashion retail, but i volunteered to design a garment for this show that's due in TWO WEEKS. Ps. I just got my models measurements yesterday... (thankfully sewing is not required, because everything is made from upsycled material ie. Garbage bags, etc)
-I'm trying to take more classes a quarter so i can graduate faster.
-I'm skipping classes to due film work. (i normally never miss class, but this will make my resume pop!)
-Trying to get a paid internship to help me go abroad.
-Trying to work on going abroad.
-I am joining more clubs and running for more officer positions.

This is just to list a few!

Wish me luck y'all, cause lord knows i need it!

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment