Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chaos.

I am 18 years old I have two jobs, blogs, vlogs and high school to juggle. You would think that would be enough on my plate but now there's more. My mother decides she's going to move me out of my school two York halfway through my senior year and not only is that going to affect my grades but also, my work. For so many years now I've been paying for everything that I own my phone bill, to my internet, to my clothes, to my school stuff and now with me moving to York I will no longer be able to do those things because I probably won't be able to make it to my job on time. I don't normally me ask for much but one thing that I do ask for is that I would be able to stay and not have my life turn into a more chaotic event than what it already is.

Peace and love,

A very sad oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment