Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kill me now.

So kill me now blog readers as I explain to you my horrifying situation.

Today is my one Saturday off in a very, VERY long time. And so my aunt asked me if I wanted to go with her to my little cousins 7th bowling birthday party. And so me being the kind hearted person that I am decided to say yes....

I regret to inform you all that this was probably the worst idea to come. Our table is right next to the mens bathroom, I can hardly hear myself think over the screaming children, crashing pins and my thoughts of how to escape.

But without a car or money for a taxi (i doubt they take credit cards) I am forced to stay and conversate with people I have never meet that are supposedly related to me. Fun.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment