Wednesday, January 23, 2013

life.

Hello,

I finally realized what my problem is...well before I get in to that whole spiel. I got out early today and am on my laptop blasting my all time new favorite song for now; Always and Forever by Marques Houston.

And I decided that I want to start dancing again so I am trying to learn some choreography online, which is really fun and very challenging. But I love it! Also, I kinda came to the conclusion that I wanted to become flexible again, which will definitely help out with dancing. So wish me luck!! Although, I probably will not become some "All Star" dancer somewhere on TV, I really enjoy watching it and doing it so its about time I picked it back up again.

Well on to explaining some of my many realizations about myself...If you have not noticed I am a lazy bum. But although I really do love blogging, vlogging, and fashion I just don't have the time or effort to continue. Although, I'm not saying that I want to have some gigantic and famous blog or anything I just don't have any motivation lately or followers. :( And I understand the only way to get followers and such is to continue blogging but sometimes I feel like I am preaching to the wind out here haha. And sadly enough to say every time I go to make a new vlog video I can't hear myself nor do I know how to do a voice over or edit correctly. (I speak relatively quiet on a daily basis so for me I am like yelling at my computer every time I make a video and I don't know if I am just losing my hearing or what cause I can't hear myself). So I am not really sure if I am going to be making any more vlogs unless done on my phone and uploaded somehow or when my brother gives me his mac so I can download Imovie. But I probably won't be getting that computer until I head off to college. :(

Well maybe I'll just have to keep going and eventually something will happen. And another thing to yell at myself for is that I barely ever post OOTD's which I need to get on, cause I have outfits lying around my room waiting for me to snap pictures of them.

PS. I probably won't be taking photos outside anytime soon, its unrealistically cold (9 degrees this morning) where I am and I am not going to get sick and end up missing school or work anytime soon, so hopefully ill get those pictures updated and get a move on with my life. waahh!

peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment