Sunday, January 6, 2013

patronizing?

Hello blogging world! Well I am currently in a dilemma right now.... So for the past few days I have been talking about starting to vlog which I have been doing pretty well with keeping up with.

But I got a message from a girl in my inbox on YouTube and we were having a conversation when at the last moments of our conversation she said she wanted to see my (*ehem* excuse my use of the word) "boobs" and she wanted to show me hers. I have never met this girl before and am perfectly fine with having a conversation with someone, and I did so with her. When she called me (and I quote) "nice but patronizing".

But pardon me if I am "Patronizing" because I do not want to send indecent pictures of myself to this person on the Internet, nor would I like to receive them. And if having some respect and decency in myself makes me "Patronizing" then damn it I AM PATRONIZING! And I am not some up tight prude either I just do not find it interesting to send pictures of myself that could potentially ruin me in the long run, and it leaves nothing to the imagination :)

And sorry if you are this person and ends up reading this, this is my life and I must blog about it.

p.s. if anyone would like to have a normal conversation then I would be happy to, I don't bite!

peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment