Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vlogging and thus so far

Yo home dawg's...<- never again I promise hahah

Sooo lets talk vlogging:) I really like it so far although it takes me forever to figure out how to edit them and make them better but I will try my best to get better at this. (and to speak louder :/ sorry, I am pretty much a quiet person...well except when I laugh..I can thank papa dukes for that one haha)

Annnnd at this exact moment I am trying to edit a video about my day today, which was surprisingly pretty okay so far :) so stay tuned, if I can not figure it out tonight ill try to get it on tomorrow. If you have any tips or anything that would be much appreciated! ♥

So about my creepers, I am absolutely in l O V E with them!!! although they do rub a little on the sides, but I think once I get them stretched out and worn more I think it will be okay. But I hope you guys like my outfit that I posted and surprisingly I was able to update all of my social media devices, besides facebook lol. 

Well that is all for now lovely people!!

peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment