Friday, November 9, 2012

long time no type....updates!

Well, hello there blogging world or shall i say greetings and salutations :)

Well i have not been online in a little because my computer was broken and then my dear friend (aka my computer fixer) fixed my lap top so now i can buckle down and start blogging again and hopefully more this time. To update you on my life though boring and uninteresting it may be, here are some things that are happening.

Well (i don't know why i say this word so much) I've been going to the movies a lot more which is surprising given all the crazy stuff you hear, like about that guy who shot up that movie theater a few weeks back. The first time i went i was actually scared and kind of nervous to be totally honest. I went with my two of my favorite guys i felt like a pimp, well a lady pimp? if this the correct way to say it. Anyway i had a blast and we laughed our butts off at Pitch Perfect. For anyone wondering, "hmmm should i go to see it?" OH MY GOODNESS YESSS! it was so funny and i wish i had a friend like fat Amy (one of the characters in the movie) then me and some friends went to see Taken 2 and i have mixed feelings for this movie because i really wanted to yell at the movie theater screen (which of course i did not, promise) because i don't understand, if your getting chased by killers why would you not run faster than that and stupid things like that that happened in the movie really made me dislike it, especially given the fact that shes been through a similar situation. Also, I feel like it was the same as the first movie except a different plot so to speak. But i digress, hopefully soon me and some friends will go to see the Perks of Being a Wallflower because it looks AMAZING! i don't know i just really love movies like that. Also, hopefully soon we'll be going ice skating (although, I've never been) and then go drink some hot cocoa with mini marshmallows haha i don't know I'm a sucker for some good cocoa and small marshmallows (there just so cute!). Christmas present anyone? just kidding of course that would be soliciting over the Internet.

But yes this is a small snippet into my busy life ill try to update you guys more hopefully every Friday? maybe. I'm not sure yet. Ohhh but before i forget i went shopping so check out my other blog fashionssoulmate94 for some OOTD! ill try to get on there every Friday too if i have time.

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment