Friday, November 9, 2012

"somewhat of a late night adventure"

Greetings a salutations fellow blog readers and blogger's them self!

Well I am here today to tell you about a marvelous "somewhat of a late night adventure" I had with my dear big little brother Rahemka (that's not his real name of course). (hes taller than me though I'm older, weird I know hence the big little part).

Well our little adventure starts out with me wanting to go to Kmart and exchange some things that I had bought the day before. And our walk to Kmart was filled with laughter, inside jokes and of course insults. As we made our way through the creepy woods and passed the old ladies house I lit the way via my cellular device. And we tried to distance ourselves from the weird sounds, rustling leaves and what we thought were footsteps but never took the time to find out for ourselves. But I digress, let me skip to the rather good part well at least it was hilarious for us.

As we wondered along the long rows of Kmart, he said to me that he wants to buy some Cream Soda and is extra excited to drink some. After we finish checking out slowly making our way towards the doors, he rushes me out of Kmart saying that his aunt is outside and that he needs to give her the card back, and walks up to the window looks in and realizes that this was not his aunts car, nor was his aunt inside! (he'll never live that down)

Anyway after he finally finds the correct car and gives her back her card we bust out laughing most of the way home. But as we cross the high way making our way back home I hear singing so I look over and there is my brother in a high pitched voice singing this song about Cream Soda.
         This is how it went:
"Mama give me that cream soda, yea yea" "Mama give me that cream soda, yea yea" 

it sounded like a different version of that car commercial with the guy with the two heads, it was the same pitch but a different beat. And me being the weird sister that I am decided to join in with some beat boxing action! (totally talented)

While laughing hysterically and beat boxing and singing he informs me of yet another song that he sings when he gets some root beer, so me having almost died laughing from the first song knew that I had to discover this song as well.
           This is how it went:
"Mama give me that root beer, yea yea" "Mama give me that root beer, yea yea"

Although, it has the same composition of lyrics as the cream soda song but this song he sings it low like Berry White and the last yea gets higher at the end. And so me being the weird sister that I am, again decided that I should beat box to this song as well, but not only that but that we should harmonize by me singing the cream soda song and him the root beer. And I must say it was a well put together performance full of giggles and tears (of laughter/joy).

Well I enjoyed today and I hope you did as well, leave some comments about your random and fun somewhat late night adventures! And maybe we'll record us singing so you can hear just how wonderful these songs are together and separate.

peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment