Saturday, November 10, 2012

pre birthday party at work! teaser

had the best pre birthday party at my job today! ♥
fruit tarts, scones, pumpkin bread, oreo's. A vintage 1960's gold necklace with a card.
then duck fat fries and cheese board at Pour yumm!
then to anna for some miso soup, salad with ginger dressing, hibachi filet Mignon with scallops, veggies and rice, edamame soy beans, pickled cucumbers, (exotic) peanuts, sushi, cavier, unagi sushi (eel), snow white sushi, lobster tempura, spicy tuna and tempura ice cream and a night filled with laughter and stories.
All to finish up with the funniest blog post i have ever read in my life haha
i love my job and my bosses :)

Just a little teaser of my fabulous night, ill have pictures and the full story up tomorrow hopefully if not then by monday.

peace and love,
Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment