Saturday, November 17, 2012

Update on my birthday weekend in new york

Greetings and salutations!
Well I'm here to update you on my "fun" birthday weekend. Well luckily last night my mother slept with pajamas on, thank Jesus!!
But anyway the day started out with a lovely shower (no sarcasm), my cousin has a sky light in her bathroom and redid the whole room and it looks lovely. Then afterwards we went to my college tour/information center which was somewhat helpful ... the main thing that I wanted to see was the dorm rooms and closets to see if me and my many outfits will fit. And I came to the conclusion that we could, maybe barely squeeze ourselves into the dorm. But anyway, as I suspected, my day got worse! Well my father (Mr I know everything) kept talking while the lady was giving the tour and explaining everything like he knows. And its not like he's a soft spoken guy so that was disruptive. Which is why I didnt want any one of my family members to come! But anyway, on a lighter note the fashion in new York is INCREDIBLE! I fell in love with virtually every single persons outfit, it was walking inspiration. Later ill be doing a post about what new York is wearing so stay tuned.
But on a less exciting note, we walked around and I only got eat a meal and a half which I wasn't surprised. We walked around all day and no one (being that it is my birthday weekend) asked me where/what I wanted to go/do anything. We walked and drove around the cold streets of new York for what felt like forever but luckily I did have a good time with my brother (not the one on my other blogs) going into to some small shops.
I'm sad that everything in new York is so dang expensive!!! But I digress, my night ended with me eating Jamaican food which I asked for hours before, taking my vitamins and blogging to you all. And tomorrow back home ... whoo what a fun birthday weekend this was (sarcasm of course).
Tomorrows my birthday guys cause apparently no one else cares ... happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... oh f' it.
Sorry I'm not so cheery, this is what they always do so Im used to it.
Peace and love,
Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment