Friday, November 16, 2012

New york city! And dilemmas.

Greetings and salutations!

Well this weekend as I have previously informed everyone is my birthday weekend!!! And so my family and I decided to go to new York and visit some family along the way. At first I was super excited which I still sort of am but now that I'm here I'm not the happiest camper.

Starters I have to share a bed which is something that I loathe doing!!! But not only do I have to share a bed but I have to share a bed with my mother who tends to sleep ..... in the nude :/ also to add on to my terrible time in new York I have to pay for anything I buy, food, dinners, etc. Or pay my parents back, so if I'm skin and bones by the time I come back don't be surprised!!

But not only that (oh yes there's more) my brother and I got in an argument about the way I say "oh"! Seriously!!!!

But on the plus side my cousin is super sweet and has two sweet doggies and really redid her house :) and I have a college visit tomorrow so that should be one good thing then after that straight back to my cousins cause at this moment i don't want to be bothered by anyone that shares my dna besides my cousin.

Well that's all my complaining for now most likely ill have more for you guys. Oh and if anyone I know from school asks me about my trip ill say it was the best! so its seems less like my birthday sucked. Which it does!!!

Hopefully that whole it gets worse before it gets better thing works cause I NEED this to be true.

Happy birthday to me, I guess.

Peace and love,
Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment