Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wandering mind

greetings and salutations,
Well for some reason I feel out of it, normally I would take the time to appear decent when I go out in public but now I just don't care. I guess my mind is wandering to a beautiful place call new York!
I mentioned before about a pre birthday party that happened at my amazing job, well this Sunday is my birthday!!!! and my family and I are going to take a trip to new York for my birthday weekend, and I guess that since I'm excited about it my mind is not tuning in to the things happening around me ...
Hopefully when I leave new york it won't be that hard to come back and pay attention. Well that's all of my whining for today. Hopefully
New York here I come!
And on one more sad note I went to pull up my pants and I heard a LOUD rip so hopefully I'm not going be showing off my tricks and treats today. Donating these jeans to good will cause they are TO SMALL!!! Apparently. Only would happen to me ...
Peace and love,
Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment