Saturday, July 13, 2013

Am I Going To Die???

Confession #1: I CANNOT STOP EATING!!

Okay, now that I got that off my chest... (confession #2: I'm typing one handed cause I am eating a butter finger *puts head down in shame*).

Well since I finally finished stuffing my face full of chocolate and anything that remotely resembles food. I know people always say "college students starve", "all you'll eat is Ramon Noodles" blah blah blah. Well just to prove to all those soon to be college kids, and used to be college kids, I eat very well on a daily basis.

And up until this week I have been eating my required three meals a day with a few snacks in between (feeling mighty healthy if I do say so). But just this week I have been eating double plates, late night snacks, and my trips to the corner store are far to many to count!

And I know I should feel bad about all of the above, but that is not what I am ashamed of. (I can't believe I am putting this out for the world to see) *sigh* I have done the unthinkable, the unforgivable and I am scared to reap the consequences.  So here it goes...

Just a few moments before deciding to post this soon to be embarrassing blog, I had hunger like no other. Stomach growling, irritability, loss of concentration...when I remembered I had some food stashed (first sign of an addict, stashing food) at the foot of my bed. So I looked inside and gobbled down the last of my bag of chips and was still hungry. So I remembered my beef jerky that I bought a LONG time ago. And  even though it was old, I was hungry and ate it... mold and all. *puts head down in shame and cries* So me being curious as to whether or not I was going to die instantly, or deliver hell into the toilet several times for the rest of my life. I decided to google, and I found that I shall be having stomach pains for a while, so I guess I deserve the pain that I will soon receive. Here's to hoping no one can hear my stomach decomposing as I sit down for a four hour lecture! (always optimistic!!)

Well that's enough embarrassment for today. Tell me some of your embarrassing stories in the comments below.

Lesson of the day: If it has mold and is green you shouldn't eat it.

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment