Friday, July 26, 2013

Behind every smile is a story

You know that old saying about how you never know what really goes on behind closed doors. That simple sentence explains my life easily. Even though I may smile and laugh theres a story behind my eyes and pain beneath my smile. And even though I could take the time to type out my life story, I'll just explain one terrible recent event.

My dad got in a car crash a few days ago and broke his back. (Side note strangely for the past few days I've been having back pain). They dont know if he'll be able to walk or talk because hes so deep under anesthesia. It honestly didnt register until a few hours ago that there is a possibility that i could loose my father.

Who will walk me down the isle when i get married? Who will babysit my future kids and tell them stupid hilarious stories about monkey hats?

Even though our relationship hasnt been the best over my lifetime, I know I am not ready to loose him or anyone else.

I probably won't be updating for a while, I'm sorry.

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment