Monday, July 8, 2013

Three clubs, Miyoshi Anderson and fashion week!!

I had my first day of class and ended up joining three clubs and might possibly start working soon. I know its a lot to hope for but I am excited and I know that this will be good for me!

One of my many lists of clubs is the Pittsburgh fashion week and I am really excited because this opportunity could open up so many doors for me! I have a great opportunity of working with miss Miyoshi Anderson who is still currently working as a actress, spokes model, fashion model and running (her baby) Pittsburgh fashion week. And hopefully from here my clubs and experience will be able to open new doors for me.

Also, I finally got a twitter so tweet me if you like. @Aziza_Craig and hopefully sometime down the road I will be able to tell you the dos and donts of balancing all of this.

And If you have any advice please feel free to let me know!! Also, I will hopefully be updating my fashion blog more, especially since my roommate is in photography so that should be updated soon!

Peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment