Saturday, July 20, 2013

East side shape up and boys

I feel like I'm being drowned with school work. But what am I to expect from college, but late nights spent slaving over papers and projects.

But now to get that boring topic out of the way...

I went to the east side to go to my friends brother's barber shop so I can get a shape up (hence the title). And when we got there in the heat and sun, (minus the sun screen) my friend saw a friend of hers. They said their hellos and she introduced me and needless to say I got his number.

And for all of you readers thinking "finally!!!" "There is a god!!" Etc. I'm not that excited, for multiple reasons...
1. My schedule is unrealistically busy (five clubs, part time job and college. Where would he fit in?)
2. Hes not exactly my type (I dont know if I'm texting him because I kinda want a relationship and would take anything?)
3. I would owe my boss $20 (and to a broke college student $20 could mean: "I'm starving", or "I got me five cases of ramen and will no longer starve!") ( honestly he isnt exactly worth losing 20 bucks over lol not tryna sound harsh, but.)
4. Hes definitely not bring home to meet my parents material lol.
My list could probably go on sadly.

I'll end on this note, cause I'm tired and confused. I wanna travel the world and make something of myself and he isnt exactly the type of guy I would see myself doing that with.

What should I do, go for it or stick to what ive been doing? Comment your opinion below.

Peace and love,

A confused oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment