Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thirty seconds: my life in list format

Let me just take thirty seconds to quickly update you on my life as best as I can and in list format.

I am currently in my Jammies with my bonnet on. (All black woman know about them bonnets and hair wraps, can I get an Amen!) Anyway...

I have killer cramps and sky rocketing emotions.
I feel like I am sinking under the pressures of college.
I joined more clubs, and am looking for a part time job. (Printing out resumes, cover letters).
I barely have time to blog.
I am trying to launch another idea for a blog (finding photographers, and partners to help me launch and run it).
modeling shoots and finding locations (I is a model now haha, well we will see).
Having to schedule and reschedule our roommate meeting so I can tell my lazy roommate that I am not her maid!!
Making appointments, keeping and remembering them.
Keeping up with my cleaning and cooking (ramen noodles and hot sauce ain't cutting it, when I have packs of meat and veggies in my fridge).
Dealing with a confusing guy, like do you like me or not so I can keep it pushing!!

Well thats about all of my problems, now that my conscience is clear I can sleep peacefully. Morning class tomorrow wish me luck!

Peace and love,

Oni. (I is in college now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment