Wednesday, July 3, 2013

college life day 3

Hello, hello, hello beautiful people of the Internet!

Well I just thought I'd update you on my days in college so far! Well my first day at orientation I made three new friends who I have been hanging out with a lot lately: well at least two of them because the other girl has her own apartment so we don't see her much. Their names are Collin, (my new gay sassy friend hhaha) Sierre, (my new black and sassy friend ahha) Michelle (my white sassy pieced friend haha) (side note: I don't know why I attract the sassy people but luckily they're really cool haha)

I must say that I am super happy that I was able to move into the dorms a day early because: first off, I got to pick my room first! (side note: my room was actually moved up higher and must I say that I am SO happy about that! My dorm is now on the 8th floor and has an amazing view, beautiful sized room and closet!!) I think my only real concern was fitting all my clothes into my closet!!! But luckily all my clothes fit with A LOT of room for my room mate who actually doesn't need it cause she lives close and only brought a little bit of clothes. But I still share!! :)

Also, my room is set up! And must I say that it looks gorgeous!! I finally feel (right at this exact second) like I am in college, I finally feel that grown up ness you're supposed to feel. lol (if that makes sense) blasting music, meeting new people, blogging and paying for my own things (even though most of that stuff I've been doing lol)

As for the guys here there seem to be none that are remotely attractive hahah so I am definitely going to win the bet (here comes 70 dollars hahah).

Well my roommate is sleeping and Im pretty sure my typing and singing is annoying her, so the least I can do is stop one of the annoying things! ps. did you know that Pittsburgh people have accents? you learn something new everyday! (I guess thats also why I'm paying so much money to go here as well)

bye y'all, peace and love,

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment