Friday, July 26, 2013

Boogey men drop marbles?

Yesterday i found out that my dorm building is haunted and that someone was grotesquely murdered there two years ago. The weird part is there were witnesses and a tape recording that was found in the victims large intestines. They found claw marks that looked like a rabbits with an extra toe/finger thing and on the tape they scream the name "the rusty rabbit", along with other things. And on your way through the park you can see a statue of this weird looking rabbit...connection?

Also, people have been reporting hearing childrens voices and the sound of someone dropping marbles. (I think I might of heard the marbles sound but I'm not positive). With all this stuff happening people have been taking things to an extreme, pouring out salt, scared to be alone in their rooms, etc.

Now I am not one to get scared easily, so for me its like you've been living in the dorms for three weeks and all of a sudden people tell you its haunted and you start hearing voices and sounds. Also the RAs (resident advisers) if asked about the ghosts or the death dont like to talk about it. And to me its simple they dont wanna scare their money away. If people dont stay on campus they loose money. Also the death happened two years ago who would really wanna talk about something so gruesome?

Dont get me wrong I think ghosts are real and true but if you've been living in harmony with the reported ghosts for three weeks then why take it to an extreme?

Also, we have a paranormal club, who "investigates" the ghost activity in the building. And it has been said that a girl was in "the shack" also called the basement (its functional, like a hangout almost with pool tables and things) and reported coming upstairs and having scratches on her back. Truth be told I have been down there to many times to count and have not had one scratch nor creepy experience. Besides the fact that it's a big open basement that echos and has it's creaks, since it's old. And I was recently told that you are unable to take pictures or video downstairs. (I guess I am a rebel cause I took a picture of my friends playing pool before knowing lol).

I dont know what to make of this information, but as long as the ghosts dont touch me or my things they can drop marbles all night long for all i care.

Peace and love, ghost and ghouls.

Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment