Friday, July 26, 2013

Bed times and boogey men

So I'll be the first to admit it, I have a bed time. And no I was not given a bed time by my mother, teachers, school or etc. I gave myself a bed time of 10 or 11 o'clock because I know myself. If given the opportunity of staying up till 2 o'clock every morning and barely making it out of bed at 6 wouldnt be far from a thought in my mind.

But last night I was forced to do the unthinkable! I stayed up till 1 something in the morning. But it was justifiable, since I had homework that was due the next morning. And needless to say with my 4 hours and 41 minutes of sleep I was able to get a 92 on my project! (Even though my grade was good I am still reaping the consequences and am now hearing my voice echo back in my head about how I could of scored higher) But my teacher loved it and seems to be excited!!

But on a far different note.... read my other blog post to hear about my new ghost experience.

Peace and love,

A tired oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment